Enterprise Europe Network was launched by the European Commission in 2008 and it is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized (SMEs) with international ambitions. It helps businesses across more than 65 countries worldwide to innovate and grow on an international scale.
Innovate UK EDGE, along with 600 member organisations, brings together over 3,000 business innovation specialists.
Member organisations include:
- Innovation support organisations
- Universities and research institutes
- Technology organisations
- Regional development organisations
- Chambers of commerce and industry
Innovate UK EDGE builds on the capacity and capability of Enterprise Europe Network experts to understand the local business environment in which they are operating and offer a targeted and tailored service to SMEs to access:
- International partnerships – expertise, contacts and events to connect companies with international partners
- Advice for international growth – expert advice for growth and expansion into international markets
- Consultations to feed back on policy
The Network includes expert groups covering key economic sectors from healthcare to agri-food and from intelligent energy to fashion and textiles.
Find out more about Enterprise Europe Network.