The Scaleup Programme Alumni Community is a key part of the Innovate UK EDGE Scaleup Programme.
We know from independent research that 86% of programme participants believe that their support was intrinsic to the business growth they witnessed. Participants will have benefited from the knowledge and connections of the programme's scaleup directors at pivotal moments in their scaling journeys, and this new community extends the depth and duration of that support.
Every programme participant, past and present, is invited to become a member of the Scaleup Programme Alumni Community, which will convene scaleup peers and ecosystem players for connections and knowledge-exchange that will continue to propel growth journeys.
Scaling up and going global
The community brings together like-minded and ambitious individuals with a shared interest in scaling up, innovation and going global, meeting in person up to three times per year. It will support access to high-level national and international business opportunities for dynamic, innovation-focused UK businesses.
Participating in the programme will give businesses ongoing and wider engagement with Innovate UK and other key partners including the ScaleUp Institute and British Business Bank, and key ecosystem players such as the London Stock Exchange Group and BGF.
- Invitations to exclusive events focused on topics of key relevance to our scaleup companies with insights from experts in their fields
- Peer to peer engagement and an online peer community that will facilitate engagement
- Invitations to participate in sector-focused roundtables to help inform Government policy
- A letter acknowledging participation in the community that can act as a seal of excellence to use in tenders/bids and investment proposals
- The opportunity to be part of UK Government out-bound country missions; two international event attendances and exhibition costs covered by the initiative.
Innovate UK will promote the community and its participating businesses, positioning them as some of the most dynamic and exciting in the UK, bringing recognition and inspiring a generation of innovators.