The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period means businesses should take action now. Prepare for guaranteed changes and new rules from January 2021.
To support business preparations the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) is hosting free live and recorded webinars. They will help you check the new rules and understand the actions to take.
Sector specific webinars about end of transition period rules
See the full schedule of sector specific webinars about the end of the transition period and sign up to for live sessions here.
The live sessions will take place at the following times:
- Services and investment – 11am, Tuesday 13 October.
- Retail – 11am, Wednesday 14 October.
- Automotive – 2pm, Wednesday 14 October.
- Metals and other materials – 11am, Tuesday 20 October.
- Electronics and machinery – 11am, Wednesday 21 October.
- Consumer goods – 11am, Thursday 22 October.
- Life Sciences – 11am, Tuesday 27 October.
- Construction – 11am, Wednesday 28 October.
- Aerospace – 11am, Thursday 29 October.
Apart from sector specific webinars about end of transition period rules there is also new guidance available on help and support for businesses that trade with the EU, available at:
If you would like further guidance, please contact our national enquiry gateway which would be happy to point you in the right direction.